Paneltim® panels are made of Polypropylene copolymer (PP copo) and are resistant to practically all chemical substances and to dynamic shocks.
Sandwich construction 50mm thick:
- Paneltim panels® are very rigid in both length and width, due to the internal cell structure with a cellular structure of 50/50 mm or 50/100 mm.
- Standard sizes can be cut and welded to form panels of almost any size.
The panels are virtually everlasting:
- No discolouration even in contact with ammonia in comparison with other plastics.
- Paneltim® panels can be produced from virgin or recycled polypropylene and are 100% recyclable with no loss of raw material value.
- The panels are free of toxic substances in accordance with European directive 2002/95/EC.
Applications in agricultural buildings:
- The Paneltim® panels can perfectly be installed as divisions, pen doors, walls, personal doors, etc.
- Black – Product code: F1150
- Grey – Product code: F1151
- Blue – Product code: F1152
- Terracotta – Product code: F1153
- White – Product code: F1154
- 800mm x 51mm (Height)
- 1000mm x 51mm (Height)
- 1200MM X 51mm (Height)
- Panel length as per customer order
- Room dividing walls can be manufactured in exact shape & size required even allowing for the ceiling pitch
- Wall dividing panel can be used for supporting the ceiling
Call 028 7134 3495 or email firstname.lastname@example.org