Storage Solutions For Biogas Applications
Biogas is the mixture of gases produced when organic matter is broken down in the absence of oxygen. Biogas can be produced from a wide range of materials including municipal waste, plant material, animal manure, sewage or food waste.
The Finrone 304 Store is suitable for biogas applications because:
- Stainless steel is a single material that provides a more stable structure at varying temperatures compared to competitors that use a combination of materials with different properties.
- Stainless steel grade 304 is manufactured by adding chromium by at least 18% (also grade 316 available as an option)
- Structurally designed to meet all relevant British (BS 5502), European and International Standards
- Only non-corrosive materials used
- Range of capacities to suit individual requirements up to 1.2 million gallons
- Design options to extend capacity at a later stage
- Unique assembly and joint design in which sealant is used only for its sealant properties and not to protect against corrosion
- Design enables store to be back-filled up to 1m after construction if required
- Base design maximises storage compared to competitors
- Can be designed to accommodate a cover
- Each store (including base) is certified by a Chartered Engineer. This may be a requirement for government grant schemes.