Roofing and Cladding Made Simple
High quality and flexible roof sheeting with a long lifespan made from high quality polyester resins and glassfibre reinforcements which provide high mechanical strength properties to the product. Sheets can be made to order up to 13 metres long and from 1.5 mm thick to 6 mm thick according to required application and profile.
- all types of farm buildings, especially pig and poultry housing due to non corrosive properties
- Industrial buildings, factories and warehouses, especially on exposed to corrosive fumes for example salt and fertilizer factories, paper mills and petrochemical & chemical plants
- Renovation, re-cladding and over sheeting of old metal or asbestos roofing
Installation of the Duraser sheets has proven to require 25% of the time for fitting big 6 fibre cement a 2.3mm sheet has the been structural as the same as big six but only weighs around 30% of the big six fibre cement sheet. The sheeting is fixed to the timbers by screwing directly to the sheets without pre drilling.
Due to the lightweight and structurally strong properties of Duraser, sheeting construction costs can be reduced since they do not require a heavy structure to carry the roofs weight. Duraser sheeting requires no maintenance, are resistant ti corrosion and have a low thermal conductivity making it a leading roofing product now been used worldwide in many applications.
- Available in different profiles including big six box and profile 3 corrugated
- Duraser comes in any range of Ral colours to suit any customer’s requirement with Grey, Dark Grey, Green, Brown and Blue being commonly used
- The standard thickness to suit most applications are from 1.5 mm to 3 mm but it can be produced up to 6 mm for special projects
- It’s service temperature is between -40℃ to +120℃ with a heat transmission coefficient of ~5W/m°K
- All types of accessories are available for the Duraser ridge capping, corner pieces and gutters
- The sheets are produced according to ordered lengths reducing waste and saving time on installations